CQUniversity Australia has a unique and interesting history. The University was originally founded in Rockhampton in 1967 and was known as the Queensland Institute of Technology (Capricornia). By 1974 it was among only a few Australian institutes to commence the delivery of distance education.
CQUniversity is among Australia’s most engaged universities and throughout the years has formed valuable partnerships with government, community and industry groups, right across the national university footprint and overseas.
CQUniversity has 13 campuses including newly merged regional Queensland campuses in Gladstone, Emerald, Mackay and Rockhampton along with existing campuses in Adelaide, Bundaberg, Brisbane, Gladstone, Mackay, Melbourne, Rockhampton, Noosa and Sydney.
* Business, Accounting and Law
* Creative,Performing and Visual Arts
* Education and Humanities
* Engineering and Built Environment
* Information Technology and Digital Media
* Psychology,Social Work and Community Services
* Science and Environment
* English, Work and Study Preparation
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
At CQUniversity, we are committed to making our programs accessible to everyone. That’s why on top of offering multiple pathways for those at different stages of life professionally and personally, we also offer a generous variety of scholarships to international students and highly competitive fees.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT’S SCHOLARSHIP:
* Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship – Available to future undergraduate and postgraduate international students.
* Australian Government – Endeavour Awards – The Endeavour Awards is the Australian Government’s internationally competitive, merit-based scholarship program.
* Australia Awards Scholarships – Long term development awards administered by AusAID.
If you have previously studied at another institution, you may be eligible for credit, also known as recognition of prior learning (RPL), credit exemption and advanced standing.
Credits are assessed on a case by case basis and may take up to six weeks. If you are thinking about commencing study with CQUniversity in a term that starts soon, please provide this information to us at least six weeks before the commencement of term.
Please note that you will not receive credit based on work experience and credit is only recognised for courses undertaken at a diploma level and higher. In addition, this previous study must have been undertaken within the last ten years.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY to join the SPOT ADMISSION Session of CQUniversity and meet with Representative of CQUniversity at ABEC office on 26th January 2016. Contact us for your appointment at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at 01730028060-70